Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chevron wall

I did it! Well....WE did it. My bestie, Lori, and I took on the largest wall in the nursery to do a Chevron pattern in a Strawberry pink. It only took us about ummm......12 hours. No, seriously.....12 hours!! The first 5 or so were us trying to figure out why our chevrons did not look like chevrons and why we couldn't remember our measurements from grade school :) I blame mine on pregnancy brain. Anyway, it is FINALLY done, and I couldn't be happier.

Gabe is in Europe right now for 10 days, and I know for a fact that he is happy about that. He totally got out of this project, therefore, he owes Lori and I BIG TIME!! I can't wait to tackle refinishing the dresser we bought for the room and start filling this space with all my favorite things for little Amara!

No comments:

Post a Comment