Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our New Year's Eve



Ok, I am late to post this, as usual. As part of Gabe's birthday gift, we went indoor skydiving. It is something he has always wanted to do, and since we were going to be in Pigeon Forge, TN......why not? We had a few friends come along and it was a blast! I have to admit that I was pretty nervous at first ( they make it sound worse in the training class saying things like "you could die") I was EXTREMELY sore the next few days, but nobody else was really. It took a lot of my muscles that I have not used in a long time to keep myself in the position they wanted.

Anyway...totally fun!


Ya know....just sittin.....waiting....















Our 15 year old instructor....not really, but he does look 15!

Our hair afterwards. I know it doesn't look that bad.....well yes,
it DOES look bad in this pic, however, the tangles are unjustified!


No comments:

Post a Comment