Sunday, May 27, 2012

Before and ALMOST after....

It is nowhere near being where I want it to be, but here is my progress on my "craft room/office/mommy cave". Basically I just threw away a lot of stuff. It was ridiculous!! Now, I at least have a clean slate to start planning with. My sister moved to Austin and had some storage supplies that she gave to me/let me hold for her, which are helping out a lot on my journey to organization.


 This is what I started with.....



























PROGRESS....






My goal is to eventually paint all of the furniture the same color. I have some shelves and things that I need to hang for extra storage. I have art prints that I have stored over time for my "someday office" that I can't wait to hang either!! I will keep pressing on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment