Monday, October 7, 2013

Cream cheese chocolate chip cookies

Yep, you heard right! CREAM CHEESE just might be the best thing that has happened to my chocolate chip cookie in a long time. I was in charge of dessert for our family night this past weekend, so I looked through my "sweets"board on Pinterest, and decided to try a new recipe.

 via

You guys....... these are the absolute best chocolate cookies I have had to date. No offense to anyone who has ever given me one of their homemade chocolate cookies. They were a hit with the fam, and there were NONE left when the night was over.

Original recipe found on Averie cooks blog, however, I only did 1 cup of chocolate chips and I sprinkled a flaky sea salt on top, which just takes it to the next level by bringing out the flavor of the chocolate. You can try Maldon, or any other brand.

Enjoy!








1 comment: