Monday, June 6, 2011

You're all....I need.....to get byyyyyy....

These are a few of my must-haves right now! It is hot, I am getting fat and I desire comfortability 24/7.
First and foremost.....my Sadie Marie Dog! She definitely made 10 days home alone go by quickly!!
Cannot live without this foot cream right now. It totally takes care of  my "Flinstone feet"

I already use this twice a day, but  I suffered a serious sunburn on my tummy this week, and it has been a LIFE SAVER!

The most comfortable shorts EVER! My mom treated me to a shopping trip this weekend, and these were worth every penny mom! I can literally wear them to bed, and then wear them out to lunch!

I am pretty much done with "cute shoes!" I just can't last very long without my feet hurting these days, so  my Havianas
are an everyday wear for me!

mmmmmm......I can eat an entire watermelon by myself in no time! Thank goodness my husband is not a fan.....one less thing to argue over :) It is my everyday craving right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment