Friday, July 8, 2011

Farmhouse Dining

I have become obsessed with the idea of getting a new dining room table. I am a southern girl at heart, but I tend to be very cautious when it comes to decorating. I love modern design, but sometimes it can lack that "homey" feel. Sooooo, with that being said, I am going to attempt to land somewhere in the middle to give my dining room a modern farmhouse makeover. In my dreams.....

My dream wall covering....grasscloth!



I am in L-O-V-E with this dining table! 

The industrial feel of these bulbs hanging over my table .....yum!


I snack on fruit all day ....this would be so cute
to have out on the counter filled with fresh berries!

Nothing completes your Farmhouse look like your favorite
blooms in a mason jar! :)

I want to trade in my saddle seat stools for these beauties around my island!




No comments:

Post a Comment