Thursday, April 5, 2012

I heart you....Spring!

It is Spring time here in Nashville, and I am loving it!! It is my favorite time of the year. Sunshine, eating outdoors, sandals, fun nail polish colors, iced coffees and of course spring PROJECTS!

 Cleaning hardly gets done around here anymore....at least not the way I like to clean. I would spring clean all of the time if I were able to. Since having Amara, I am just trying to keep my head above water and look good doing so. The thought of Spring cleaning is so overwhelming, but needs to be done. I have mixed in a little fun with the not so fun stuff. Anyway, here are a few of the things we have been celebrating the arrival of Spring with around the Patillo household...

The nastiness that WAS...

We are getting there!

Ummm...paper that has been in this tray since Christmas.
YIKES!

It is my keep all tray next to the stove....now adorning
a pattern from wrap that I am obsessed with! ( more on that
lata!)
I replaced the "snow" in my candle holders with moss.

Yellow daffodils....
Gumball wreath :)

Tutorial  here...

And last, BUT certainly not least.....Gabe is building us a farmhouse table!
In the words of Vince Vaughn in The Break Up " What my baby wants, My baby gets!"
Baby will finally have a nice place to set her lemons ;)

More details to come...whoo hoo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment