Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Daaaa....

Today is Gabe's ( "Daaa" as Amara refers to him) 31st birthday. I know I am a little late getting a post up, but I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the love of my life ( and Amara's) on our liiiiitle blog here. I am just elated when I think back on what this year has looked like for my sweet husband. Now that we have Amara in our lives, everything seems fast paced, but the Lord has really worked in our lives, and made this year extra sweet! We celebrated today by just going to church as a family ( which doesn't happen so much when Gabe is on the road), having a nice little lunch, and then coming home and watching Football and being lazy! We got lots of hang out time as a family, and we just enjoyed the peace and quiet.  Pizza for dinner and a new PS3 game to play......perfect day huh?

Babe, you are the freaking BOMB at everything you do!! You are, above all, and AMAZING husband and an INCREDIBLE father. I just can't imagine our lives without you. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life. You make me feel like a queen. Amara and I definitely feel the void when you are on the road working so hard to support us. You go above and beyond to not just give us what we need, but most of the things we want. I am just so proud to be your wife, but I definitely wonder why the heck God let me do daily life with someone like you. It just doesn't make sense to me??? I really didn't think I would get the chance to settle down with someone so amazing, caring, loving, serving, FUNNY, talented, smart and most of all.....God-fearing. Today, we celebrate you, and all that you are.....which is sooo much to our little family!

I love you more!

Moments captured between my two loves today.....





Hugs...



1 comment: