Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DIY felt ball garland

We got two packages in the mail today. One was a Netflix dvd that my husband requested. The other.....beautiful, handmade felt balls from Germany! Sounds fancy, huh? Well....mine does, not the Rambo dvd that is sitting on my dining room table right now. 



 I searched and searched and searched and searched for the best deal on felt balls or felt ball garland ( already strung). For ME, this seemed to be the best route. I ordered 50 felt balls from Etsy. The best part is that you get to pick your colors. Perfect for a control freak like me! They took a couple of weeks to arrive, but the shipping was cheap!!! It was worth the wait. I opened the box, and I was so pleased with the quality and the beautiful colors. 

Gorgeous, right!?!





I laid all of my colors out in the order that I wanted them strung.




The pictures below aren't the brightest, so you can't see just how amazing the colors look. It just the time of day. I will post better ones when Amara's new room is revealed! 
I am one Etsy print and a couple of framed photos away! :) 





1 comment: