Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

It is a beautiful day here in TN, and I hope that you get to celebrate today with ones that you love, and know that YOU are loved. We celebrated a bit early this week as daddy is out of town, but I get to snuggle this little one below! Look at that bed head would ya? Our home couldn't be filled with more love, and I couldn't be more grateful!!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!!


P.S. Who doesn't love a gift on Valentine's day? Even Amara got a little goodie bag full of lovely treats. I grew up with Valentine's Day being celebrated very much so. I plan to carry on that tradition ;)
Anyway, I got a new perfume that I am OBSESSED with. I can't stop smelling it. It is from Anthropologie. It makes this mommy feel like a new woman! ha! Just thought I would share.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment