Friday, March 29, 2013

Bloglovin

 I finally decided to partake in some Bloglovin. I don't know what my problem is, but it is going to change my life and organizational skills..... I can already tell. If you aren't on there, sign up!! It is such an easy way to keep track of all of the blogs that I follow. Even better, it helps you manage YOUR blog ( if applicable).

  Just click on my Bloglovin button ( scroll down a little, and it is on the right column), and follow me! I am so excited to be making some major changes (new blog template, new post content...fashion posts?? ;), Amara's new room reveal, and so much more) to this blog in the next few weeks, and I wouldn't want any of you to miss out!

 I really love to hear from you all that follow me or check in! The page views I get daily definitely don't match the comments right now, and this is my fun outlet.....my way to "meet" you and possibly find other blogs that interest ME! Please feel free to drop a line!

Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete