Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A blog worthy grilled cheese...

 We strolled around Seaside this morning, and it was so beautiful! I loved the small "beachy" town feel. Everything from the adorable boutiques ( which definitely sucked me in and stole my money) to the food trucks made it so charming and perfect for a little outing with my babes!



 I must admit...my whole reason for taking time out of vacation for this dinky little post is to tell you how amazing my lunch was. I love food people!! Grilled cheese is one of my weaknesses, so as soon as I laid eyes on this heavenly truck, my decision was made. The Melt Down on 30A has made its home in my heart as the BEST. GRILLED. CHEESE. EVER!! I got the turkey grilled cheese with avocado, bacon, and some kind of delicious tangy mayo. YUM. Gabe opted for a chili dog. The man loves hot dogs, but I believe he said he "made a mistake" not getting the grilled cheese about 3 or 4 times during lunch.

 We left with the cutest baby T for Amara as a keepsake. Fun times today! We are going to walk the Pier after her nap time, and then hit Pier Park this evening for dinner and some more shopping. Let me just go on record and say " Shopping is not so fun with a toddler". Thank God for daddy! :)

Salted Caramel gelato with the only one I would ever share my spoon with.


No comments:

Post a Comment