Friday, August 23, 2013

Life lately....according to my STILL cracked Iphone....

I am so glad it is Friday! I technically stay at home every day with my amazing little one, but all is right with the world when you know that you get to wake up tomorrow morning, and nothing is expected of you, ya know? It is your right to be lazy....yep.

I am just trying to get back into blogging. My posts have been non-existent lately. I just finished a baby sprinkle, in the final stages of planning a 2 year old's birthday party, finding time to escape with friends to celebrate MY birthday, and we are fitting a trip to Disney right in the middle somewhere. We originally were planning to go to Disney sans child, but the closer we got, the more I got anxiety about leaving Amara. Weird??? Yes, I know. It is a business trip for my husband technically because he has a show there, but we are staying an extra couple of days. I mean, how can I NOT take Amara to see her daddy perform in front of the castle at night!?!? I think the kid in me is even excited about that.

Just wanted to end the week with some Iphone pics! You can follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of food, kids, date nights, and sometimes shoes! ;)

Enjoy your weekend friends!!
xo,
Jenni






No comments:

Post a Comment