Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sprinkling a "Fab Mama"

Last Saturday ( yes, I know I should have posted this on Mondayish??), two of my besties, Lori and Lauren, and I threw a baby sprinkle for our dear friend, Leah and baby Max! She is not only an amazing mother to sweet Ari already, but she is such a thoughtful friend to me. The sprinkle had to be special, it was a no brainer to all of us hostesses! 

Leah wanted us to keep it simple ( yeah, okay), so we opted for a restaurant setting in the evening. We chose a Nashville hot spot called Marche, and it was absolutely perfect!! The food, the ambiance, the service.....perfect! We went with some of the colors from Max's fab nursery, and accented it all with gold tones. All of the beautiful paper goods were designed by Lauren at Rock Paper Scissors. Gorgeous, aren't they? We toasted with some Prosecco in hand, and it was just an avalanche of delicious food from that point on.

Here are some pictures from our evening! Disclaimer : forgive some of the blurry pics. Like any great hostess/blogger, I did not charge my camera, so I had 30 secs to snap pics of the table and decor before it shut off. The rest are from my Iphone.


^^ The Fab Mama looking stunning! ^^


^^ If you have not eaten at Nothing Bundt cakes, you are missing out!! Seriously, amazing! ^^




^^ I had so much fun arranging these flowers! Flowers just make me happy! ^^




^^ Tea lights wrapped in gorgeous gold washi tape from Lauren's boutique! ^^


^^ Favor take out boxes for leftover bundt cakes. ^^



We love you Leah!!!! We can't wait to meet baby Max! He is already loved so much!!

- Jenni

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for the most beautiful and thoughtful shower!!! It's all in the details. You and the ladies are just incredible. I feel so loved and lucky!

    ReplyDelete