Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Card Garland

This week we have Amara's great grandparents coming from San Francisco to visit her for the first time as well as visiting our home for the first time .......Needless to say, things need to be in tip top shape for the holidays. I have a lot on my plate this week, but need to find time to CLEAN. hahahahahahaha......but seriously!

Anyway, out of slight boredom ( my husband was out at a party....no girls allowed) I decided to make a garland to display my Christmas cards. I usually toss them in a bowl of some sort and place them on a table, but this year, I wanted to display them a little bit better.

Using yarn, ribbon, and double stick tape......whalaa!!


I just tied ribbon onto the yarn with scrap pieces of yarn!


Yes, I even put our holiday card up.....Gotta show off baby girl! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment