Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely mamas. I feel like it is one of the hardest, but most rewarding callings out there, and I am so glad that I get to be called "mama" by this little chick. I know people who are missing their moms this Mother's Day because they are no longer with us or simply because distance separates them. I am not taking for granted ( this year more than ever) how BLESSED I am to have my mom and Gabe's mom not only involved, but close to us.

 Gabe came home today after a long 12 days in Canada, and to be honest.....having my family back together is just the best Mother's Day gift a girl could ask for. So grateful to God for bringing him home safely, and getting to see our precious child light up when she saw him. BEST. DAY. EVER!

Enjoy your day doing what you love, even if it is just lounging at home and/or sleeping! No judging here.....seriously....no judging!




No comments:

Post a Comment