Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Brunch



I know we are all kind of over Mother's Day posts, but I took a break from the internet for Mother's Day and the following day kind of.....so here are my pics from a low key Mother's Day Brunch that I put together for our sweet mothers. We are so blessed around the Patillo house!! Our mom's are both 5 minutes away right now, and we do NOT take it for granted (purposely). They are so helpful and so just always there when we need them. It almost seems unreal how often we get to get out by ourselves sans baby. Thank you so much!!!!















I got to sleep in a little to kick off my special day! I was given the cutest Mother's Day card by the cutest little girl ever!! ( because our own kids are the cutest in the world, right?) ;). Gabe had treated me to a mani/pedi on Friday so I was all set for the weekend. It was pretty perfect! Amara got me an Itunes gift card to go with my new Ipad mini. It is perfection......I am so excited to get it set up and fight over it with a toddler :) She calls it a "padpad". so cute!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment