Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pinspiration! What I am pinning these days.....

I have been loving Pinterest a lot more than usual lately. It kind of makes me feel like I am shopping, but money isn't necessarily coming out of my wallet at that moment. We are currently in the very slow process of redoing our master bedroom ( new carpet and all), so every decision is "life or death" here, right?! ;)

Sometimes, it is just nice to get out of my head and just look for looking's sake. Then, sometimes.... constantly finding new ideas makes me want to change things CONSTANTLY! I like change...what can I say?

Here are some random pins that I have enjoyed looking at. They can also be found on my Pinterest boards HERE!




^^ Been lusting after a mint tassel key fob for a while now. ^^

^^ If I had these, they would have to sit out on my counter somewhere. Too perfect! ^^


^^ Really wanting to dip dye one of my white T-shirts. ^^




^^ I mean....this is just purty! ^^

^^ I neeeeeed this! Perfect one piece for toting my little one to the pool! ^^



^^ I have been wrestling with what color palette to go with for our bedroom. When I saw this, I knew I landed on what I wanted! ^^


^^ Just waiting for this little number to go on sale :) ^^


^^ Dying over this front door color! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment