Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New blogging journey

I have not forgotten about my little ole blog here. I have just been super ( and happily) busy with starting a new blog with a bestie of mine, Leah. We have been casually talking about starting a party/lifestyle blog for about 2 years. With life, excuses, and kids we just never took the plunge....

Until last week!! We have launched and I couldn't be happier. Please check us out!! I am still committed to keeping this blog going and even making it over in the Spring, however, all of my "crafty" posts will now be at Love & Lion. If you check in on this blog then you have already done so much for me. I love keeping a family diary on here, and your support has definitely grown me over the years. It got me to take this leap, and I am beyond thrilled to share our ideas with you! Check us out and tell a friend! Oh, and please comment! We love to know you and conversate! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment